The Customer Success Associate (CSA)) is strategic, growth-focused, and results-driven to engage, retain and enable atEvent’s customers. This person is the primary advocate for customers, guiding them along a path to success. The CSA is responsible for owning, managing, and growing relationships with a set of accounts across multiple industries and verticals.
You will be responsible for customer satisfaction, training, onboarding/implementation, technical support and more. We are looking for candidates with prior experience as a customer success leader at a growth Enterprise B2B SaaS company. We are looking for individuals who have designed and implemented customer success models that service Enterprise and Mid-Market customers and can elevate customer success and tech support organization to the next level.
What You'll Do
- Build strong customer relationships and successfully onboard customers, assisting them with planning, technical setup, training and more
- Leverage internal tools to manage, track, and report on key customer information (e.g. health, contacts, initiatives, etc.)
- Design and execute on account plans to increase platform adoption, helping drive retention/expansion, and fostering excellent customer health and satisfaction metrics
- Structure and manage project plans for successful onboarding and product adoption
- Design and develop training materials and other documentation for better onboarding and adoption
- Deliver successful customers to the contract renewal cycle and lead the renewals process to minimize customer attrition
- Build and maintain strategic relationships with senior-level contacts (CMO, VP, Director, and Manager) and day-to-day users of atEvent.
- Manage the day-to-day staff and operations of the Support Portal, including monitoring tickets, calls, and chats
- Define and meet technical support KPIs and qualitative success measures such as CSAT, NPS, and customer effort, driving continuous improvement
- Be the point person for platform-wide support escalations, working closely with internal teams and the customer
- Manage customer self-service tools such as the Help Center and knowledge base
- Own and improve Customer Support processes and workflows
What You Offer
- B2B marketing expert. 1+ years of B2B marketing or account management experience in a B2B marketing organization, digital agency, B2B marketing SaaS provider, or consulting environment. Preferred experience driving B2B marketing strategy/development and execution
- Commercially savvy. Always thinking about incorporating how to retain/grow accounts and negotiate win-win outcomes
- Strong technical acumen. Embraces technology and platforms. Able to understand and articulate atEvent technical concepts & solutions at a high-level as well as at a tactical/functional level
- Customer success oriented. Passionate about the discipline of customer success. Takes personal pride in and responsibility for the success AND satisfaction of their customers
- Excellent communicator. Excels in written, phone, and in-person communications. Enjoys presenting
- Analytical thinker. Uses data and insights to drive plans and actions
- High emotional IQ. Team player. Humble. Positive.
- Previous experience with marketing automation, CRM, or other marketing technology platforms is highly desired
- Strong problem solvers who can think strategically and translate the strategy into action to drive key results (for our customers and us)
- Able to consistently juggle numerous deliverables simultaneously
- Excited to command a room, understand a client's goals, and communicate thought provoking strategies
- Individuals with a passion for B2B marketing technology and the technology that enables it
- Success oriented and proactive