The atEvent Marketing Intern Program is designed to jumpstart your career as a marketing professional. As a Digital Marketing Intern, you will support the Marketing team with project and program execution by assisting with marketing best practices, including but not limited to collecting data, deploying email and social media campaigns, benchmarking success against past campaigns, and assisting with reporting results. This program offers a unique opportunity to build technical skills, adjust to industry work, and partner with amazing team members to kickstart your career in digital marketing.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Work closely with the Digital Marketing team to drive and support strategic projects and initiatives.
- Help execute global digital marketing programs across multiple channels.
- Participate in the marketing cycle from positioning, messaging and storytelling to determining and orchestrating global launch plans and identifying market research needs.
- Conduct business analysis and research to support digital marketing strategies.
- Identify and develop key marketing operations processes to improve overall organizational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- Contribute to our culture of being collaborative, respectful, transparent, ethical, efficient, high-achieving, and fun!
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Currently enrolled or recent completion of a Bachelor's or Master's degree; or equivalent practical experience.
- Strong customer orientation and readiness to learn, take ownership, and drive projects to completion.
- Proficiency engaging with HubSpot and Social Media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn).
- Proficient with Google Apps and/or Microsoft Office
- Strong project management and collaboration skills to interact effectively within the marketing team and across departments.
- Effective verbal and written communication, analytical and interpersonal skills and ability to communicate at all levels across the organization.
- Interest and ability to learn in a team environment with a focus on knowledge sharing and collaboration
TRAITS WE VALUE
- Intelligence - Constant pursuit of learning
- Passionate - Time spent caring about something outside of work
- Entrepreneurial - Taking advantage of and/or creating opportunities in life
- Grit - Persistence on the long road to success
- Not Entitled - Customer value is a team pursuit, lone wolves need not apply