atEvent is the industry leading universal event lead management solution for enterprise and mid-market companies. We’re looking for high-energy, results driven, and goal oriented professionals to join our fast paced team. We’re metrics oriented and hold ourselves accountable to outcomes. Ideal candidates should be eager to contribute to results and scaling business processes. The more you succeed…the more responsibility you will get…quickly!
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) is strategic, growth-focused, and results-driven to engage, retain and enable atEvent’s customers. This person is the primary advocate for atEvent’s customers, guiding them along a path to success. The CSM is responsible for owning, managing, and growing relationships with a set of accounts across multiple industries and verticals.
What You'll Do
- Own the atEvent customer relationship from onboarding to renewal, working in tight collaboration with your colleagues across the organization.
- Deliver successful customers to the contract renewal cycle and lead the renewals process to minimize customer attrition
- Is a subject matter expert on B2B & demand/event marketing industry & trends-- sharing relevant insights and best practices around atEvent and the industry.
- Build and maintain strategic relationships with senior-level marketing contacts (CMO, VP, Director, and Manager) as well as key users of atEvent.
- Design and execute on account plans to increase platform adoption, helping drive retention/expansion, and fostering excellent customer satisfaction metrics.
- Leverage internal tools to manage, track, and report on key customer information (e.g. health, contacts, initiatives, etc.)
- Bring a positive, collaborative, team- oriented attitude.
Qualifications (What You'll Bring)
- B2B marketing expert. 3+ years of B2B marketing or account management experience in a B2B marketing organization, digital agency, B2B marketing SaaS provider, or consulting environment. Preferred experience driving B2B marketing strategy/development and execution
- Commercially savvy. Always thinking about incorporating how to retain/grow accounts and negotiate win-win outcomes.
- Strong technical acumen. Embraces technology and platforms. Able to understand and articulate atEvent technical concepts & solutions at a high-level as well as at a tactical/functional level.
- Customer success oriented. Passionate about the discipline of customer success. Takes personal pride in and responsibility for the success AND satisfaction of their customers.
- Excellent communicator. Excels in written, phone, and in-person communications. Enjoys presenting.
- Analytical thinker. Uses data and insights to drive plans and actions.
- High emotional IQ. Team player. Humble. Positive.
- Previous experience with marketing automation, CRM, or other marketing technology platforms is highly desired.
- Four-year university/college degree or equivalent experience required
atEvent CSMs Are...
- Savvy marketers who have a passion for learning about, discussing, and presenting innovative demand/event marketing initiatives.
- Strong problem solvers who can think strategically and translate the strategy into action to drive key results (for our customers and us).
- Able to consistently juggle numerous deliverables simultaneously.
- Excited to command a room, understand a client's goals, and communicate thought provoking strategies.
- Individuals with a passion for B2B marketing technology and the technology that enables it.
- Success oriented and proactive.